Can you really weave that on a rigid heddle loom?!

I hear that a lot. And most of the time, the answer is yes!


Take my newest pattern release as an example. Did you know I have 2 patterns in my Etsy shop now? Yes, I've been a busy little bee.

My new project is entitled "Happy Fibonnaci Kitchen Towels". "Happy" because of the happy colours and "Fibonacci" because I based the design on the Italian mathematician's sequence. These are a perfect example of using the rigid heddle loom to obtain the WOW factor.


With the right arrangement of colours and a pick up stick you can weave a towel that looks like it's hot off a multi shaft loom.


I hope you find the time to weave some beautiful towels for your kitchen or to give as a special gift.

No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.