Youtube channel update

I think I forgot to mention that I have some new videos on my Youtube channel! Firstly I have an overview of tools used in rigid heddle weaving. 



Another is an explanation of sett, which can be confusing to new weavers. The next is how to determine sett for your project. And then, just for fun I have a slideshow of some of my weaving to inspire you!

I have so many ideas for more videos, but there are limiting factors - chiefly lack of time and money! I'll keep building where I can and I do have what I hope will be a really exciting series of videos planned, so stay tuned for more information!

3 comments:

CynJac said...

love your videos!...and your weaving!
the patterns in this picture and the one in your video "joining in new yarn"...can they be found somewhere, or are they your personal creations?

Kelly Casanova said...

Hi, thanks for your support!
The pattern pictured here is a huck lace, worked on 4 shafts on my table loom.
The pattern for the joining in yarn video is the waffle weave pattern that can be found in this video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eEkt_GpiqQ

CynJac said...

thanks so much, you're the best!

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.