Another video tutorial




This video is all about achieving neat edges while weaving, I hope it helps someone out there.


It's a long time since I bought new fabric and Spotlight was having a 30% off sale so I couldn't resist! My eldest daughter has a birthday in a few weeks, so I have plans ;)


This is my current weaving WIP - a merino scarf with a pastel gradient warp and solid grey weft. I started out weaving in plain weave with black yarn but hated the result, so I "unwove" and restarted with the grey and a warp float pattern - so much better! 



4 comments:

Nanna Chel said...

Kelly, I resisted the urge to go to Spotlight today for their 30% off as I have so much fabric in my stash to use up. It does get a bit tempting though doesn't it? ;-)

Sue Elvis said...

Kelly,

Oh my! What beautiful fabrics. I bet your mind is full of ideas about how you're going to use it. I really must subscribe to your Youtube channel. I think I'll hop over right now and do that! Have a happy creative day!

Kelly Casanova said...

I eliminated a lot of my fabric stash in a huge decluttering session Nanna Chel, I wasn't using enough to justify holding on to it all! But this lot is for a special project so it was worth splashing out on :)

Kelly Casanova said...

Yay, another subscriber, thank you Sue!

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.