Gossamer Dreams surprise Mother's Day stocking

The Gossamer Dreams team surprised all newsletter subscribers with a Mother's Day stocking.



It's on right now until 1:30pm tomorrow. I'm lucky enough to be one of the guests!



I made some beautiful glass bead stitch markers.



And dyed some fabulous yarn colours.

''




There are all sorts of goodies for sale with Mum in mind, but of course there is no reason why you couldn't buy for yourself as well!

Head over to Gossamer Dreams for a look, You will find my hand dyed yarns under "Supplies".

1 comment:

Vicky said...

These are beautiful, Kelly! I love the bright colours of the yarn - it's so vibrant. I'm just so impressed by what you can do.

I had a little look at Gossamer Dreams and will go back when I have some spending money:-)

God bless, Kelly:-)

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.