My next reno project...


Involves a free doll house with some furniture and accessories that apparently sat in someone's spare room for many years.


It's a little worse for wear but mostly cosmetic and the classic style reminds me of a beautiful vintage doll house I had as a child (it apparently belonged originally to one of my Aunties - my Dad found it in an old shed on the farm and cleaned it up for me).


Searching online has lead me to having to restrain myself from buying all sorts of ridiculously expensive but absolutely gorgeous miniatures!


Nope, this is definitely going to be a budget project. Wish me luck! 

Oh, and if you have any ideas or recommendations I'd love to hear them :)

2 comments:

Sue Elvis said...

Kelly,

I love dolls houses. Sounds like it's going to be a fun project. I hope you'll post pictures when the renovation is complete.

Vicky said...

I've always wanted to makeover a dolls' house, Kelly. I don't know much about how to do it but would gift wrap work for wallpaper? Maybe, paint colour brochures for tiles and brushed flannelette for carpet? I'm not sure if any of that would work but I imagine you could make it look amazing with all your art and craft skills:)

God bless, Kelly:-)

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.