A brand new day.


It's amazing what a good sleep, a good talk with my husband and some heartfelt prayer can do.

Today is a new day and it's a better one.

I've set aside some time for knitting and reading. My dear and wonderful husband took over our little "school house" this morning so I could go out and catch up on errands. 

A few small changes can be so refreshing.

Thank you for your really lovely comments on yesterday's post - I do so appreciate the experience and gentle words of others who understand a little of me even though they don't know me.



2 comments:

Sue Elvis said...

Kelly,

I am so happy to hear you've had a better day.

God bless you!

Charlotte (MotherOwl) said...

I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better. Sleep, prayer, and last but not least a loving husband can remedy many sorrows.
On a lighter note - that knitting! ... I just love it, the colours are my favourite ones and a wonderful pattern as well, I could not knit like that to save my life, but I'm still hoping - and trying - to learn.
Uglemor (means MotherOwl) ;)

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.