Hand dyed yarn and a great short film


Superwash pure new wool in opal and cyclamen hand painted. 100g skein.
This one is available for sale, leave me a message if you're interested.


Hand painted cotton in rainbow colours, 100g skein.
Already sold :)


Hand painted cotton in rainbow colours, 100g skein.
Already sold :)
Love the colours in these!



We watched this excellent short film last night, if you go here you can watch it free. I won't give away the plot, but the movie is about the value of every person and the filming and acting is really excellent.

Thanks for all your comments and positive interactions of late, it reminds me why I enjoyed blogging in the first place!

Oh, and I can't not mention our new Pope!
God bless Pope Francis!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog are impressive to each other.I read your blog its very good and friendly, Help ful for all.
http://www.gokakmills.com/index1.htm Dyed Yarn Manufacturers

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.