This year....


This time last year I had stars in my eyes and cotton wool in my head - at least that is how it seems in retrospect.
My resolutions were guided by the ways of the world - what I was going to achieve, what I would do for myself and how I was going to do all this.

Thankfully, during the year God started to tug on my sleeve. He cleared the rubbish away so I could see more clearly. He reminded me, in so many ways, that my life is not actually about me.

I've been meditating upon The Wedding at Cana and in particular Mary's words:

..."His Mother said to the servants, "Do whatever he tells you"
John 2

So this is my focus for the year - to listen carefully and obey.

Wishing you all a very blessed year.






1 comment:

baukje said...

Thank you! Wish you a happy, healthy and creative new year?

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.