Lavender


The Lavender beret from Tikki is my second knit off the needles for this year. I'm starting to think that by the time I'm a Grandma I could be pretty decent at this (and yes, it probably will take that long!)



There are mistakes but overall I'm pretty happy with the result and once again, I've learned a lot.




The yarn is from Woolganics in Kundalini, it's really lovely and I was able to get it in a swap with Zofia - thank you Zof!

Now what's next? I've got my eye on this and this - knitting is very addictive!



2 comments:

Therese said...

Great job Kelly. Persistence paid off.

Unknown said...

Keep on knitting...Love the color and the sunshine face.

With All That I Am
Carrie "The Handmade Homemaker"

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.