Flower pressing


What a great time of year for flower pressing, when our garden spoils us for choice!


I picked up this flower press from the oppy fairly cheaply, but if you don't have one you can always make your own.


The leftovers can be floated in a glass bowl or jug - very pretty! Or, if you're feeling particularly adventurous you could try a frozen flower bowl - beautiful!

I'm in my element today, working on a custom embroidery design - actually I'm just really chuffed that someone likes my work enough to ask me to design for them!
The rest of the weekend involves Mass, children's piano concert, another Christmas gathering and plenty of errands to run and catching up to do.

I hope your weekend is a very fruitful one.
God bless.

No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.