You Yangs


We live pretty close to the You Yangs and it's a fun place to visit with kids. There are quite a few walking tracks and you can brave the steps to the top, which we didn't do this time as we didn't fancy carrying a tired toddler.


Mmm, bush tucker (tree sap)





I never appreciated the Australian landscape in my younger years but I find plenty of beauty and inspiration in it now. I love the uniqueness, the earthy colours, the ability to thrive through drought and of course I love that God made it all for us!

Have a great day and don't forget to enter the giveaway (see last post).


1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love our landscape too, I forget sometimes, then I am gobsmacked with love and awe. I love the Australian bush smell too. It's clean

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.