Thank you God for.....

I'm going to try to post my thanksgiving here every Friday and would love for you to join in. My purpose in doing this is to remind myself of all the good in my life and to acknowledge that I owe all of this goodness to our Creator. I notice a lot of people say "Thank God it's Friday", so Friday it is!

I'm not so great at maintaining what I start but if some of you join in perhaps I will be motivated.
You can post as many or as little thank you's as you like, with or without photos. Then simply link up your blog post with Mr Linky so we can read your thank you's!



So here is my thanksgiving for the week:

 Thank you God for:


1. The warm weather we've had this week that has lifted our spirits and given excitement in planning our Spring garden.

2. The positive mood that has followed me around this week.

3. The small transformations in our house that are making it feel cleaner and homlier.

4. The strength to get out of bed and teach my children everyday.

I look forward to reading your thanksgiving! God bless.


2 comments:

Becky said...

What a lovely meme, I will join in as soon as I get a blog post organised!

Marie said...

I hope to join you - great meme

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.