Abortion grief



One thing that abortion centres don't advise women of prior to the surgery is that having an abortion may end up being traumatic. You may regret the decision that the "counsellors" help you make. You may wish you could turn back time and undo what has been done.
Thankfully there are caring organisations who can help and won't be more concerned about your fee payment than your emotional well being. Here are some Australian resources.

Rachel's Vineyard

Open Doors

ProLife Victoria

3 comments:

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Very powerful video and message.

Lotus said...

you're awesome!
Thank you for standing up and giving a voice to the destruction of a woman through abortion!

Are you familiar with the "40 days for Life" movement? We have one here in my home town. Though my job prevents me from participating, hubby has his hour!

BTW, although I don't comment as much as I'd like, I really enjoy your blog!
Lotus

no spring chicken said...

AMEN!

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.