We survived - we even thrived a little!

The first day back homeschooling was the stuff of nightmares as I dealt with children who had forgotten how to be good students! Thankfully, it got progressively better as the week continued and now we're well and truly back into a good routine.


I even got a little time to sew and dye.


Little Miss 3.5 has been asking for one of my twirly circle skirts for some time. I received the cotton lawn I'd been waiting on and once she saw the roll there were no more excuses!


In her favourite colours - purple and pink. I think she likes it!


This one is an elasticated A - line that I dyed in a spiral.
It's destined for my Etsy shop.


I love the summery colours!

It's so rewarding to be able to make clothes from scratch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could meet you in person you sound like such a patient mum. Love the colours, so bright and cheery and the girls look pretty happy ;-)d

Gill - That British Woman said...

those are really lovely, well done.......

Gill in Canada

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.