Posts from the past

Considering I now have 510 posts on this blog I figured it was about time to actually look back at what I'd written (weird that I'd never done it before!) Perhaps I was worried about being haunted by things I never should have posted. I'm happy to report there are no such skeletons. Apart from the things I was "going to do" and never did. This time last year I was gearing up excitedly to release my first doll pattern..... it never happened.
I was also a little confused as to how I deemed the quality of my early photographs as suitable eye candy. Thank goodness that has improved! It seems I also neglected how to post a link properly, another issue that has thankfully been fixed.

So I've been thinking about my goals for this year and will be posting them shortly. They will be decidedly realistic and attainable - one thing I am slowly learning is to not set myself up for disappointment by aiming too high.

I've been enjoying reading other's goals for the year in all their variety.

Talk soon. God bless.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations on 510 posts great effort.

Rose and Ivy said...

510 posts is a great achievement! (from me who has only done 40 something) Are you still intending on releasing your doll pattern?

Therese said...

I love looking back in my archives. I have over 1000 now and if I have a memory of one particular one, it can sometimes be a challenge to find.

Congratulations on your 500. It is a great milestone.

quilary said...

A pretty impressive number of blog posts! Congratulations! I wouldn't be game to look at mine as I know I will find things I 'promised' myself I'd do. For that reason I've avoided making definite goals - just finishing something from the past would satisfy me!

Kelly Casanova said...

Marlya - not sure about the doll pattern. Lots of work. We'll see.

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.