Face painting fun

Kids love face painting and a new face can provide hours of entertainment and imaginary games. I use Derivan face and body paint.
There are heaps of internet resources including video tutorials on Youtube that are really helpful.


G wanted to be a two faced baddy.




M always requests a rabbit face.




                    And of course the boy wants to be a scary freak. I think it worked!

My tip is to use a good quality non toxic face paint and to practice as often as the children let you.

1 comment:

Vic said...

Oh WOW!!! I loooooooooooove the two faced bady... that looks like it took some time, go you!

Hey... did you ever move... are you still going to (she asks hopefully lol)?

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.