Thinking cap on!


I've been inspired by Nic to stop making excuses as to why not and just enter the Melbourne Show Craft   
Competition.  This morning I've been giving it some serious thought and started sketching.
I've always wanted to enter something like this but never really had the time (or maybe the confidence?)



So, at this stage I'm planning on entering a doll and a baby's toy. I'll keep you updated on my progress, methinks this will be fun!

The boy is going to enter the junior cookery section so our surname will be apparent in a few different sections. For those of you who know my surname you realise it is very easily recognizable and often the source of stranger's amusement. I'm not giving it away here, but think famous 17th century apparent lady's man and your'e on the right track. 

2 comments:

Stephanie Hughes said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with...and the what the surname will be. Steph

zofia said...

Good for you Kel, go for it! :D

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.