Off to the USA..


Not me unfortunately - my dolls are much better travelled than I am. This doll is being sent with her own hand dyed silk and flannel blanket.


Her dress is a lovely soft cotton velour and she has Hilco striped leggings. Her hair is a mohair blend. This colour hair is very popular, it seems lots of little girls have similar hair.

I'm so pleased to see sun streaming in the windows, I had asked Linda in South Africa to send some sunshine over here - it must have worked.

Today is trying to reorganise my sewing table - oh boy, it's so out of hand!! Hope you have a great weekend, see you next week.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Your dolls are really beautiful!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Adorable, the leg warmers are especially gorgeous. Happy travels dolls, how nice if you could hand deliver . . . love Posie

Unknown said...

what lovely detail, does she have her passport in order?

cherri said...

she's gorgeous!

Tonya Gunn said...

Your doll is great! Isn't it fun thinking of the things you've made all over the world in the hands of beautiful children.
Blessings, Tonya

Eliza said...

Your Dolls are all so cute!
Eliza

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.