Really inspiring

I've been participating in a couple of blog themes each Friday (Saturday here is Oz.)
If you're looking for some beautifully inspiring projects, tutorials or just eye candy check out these links (you'll see me in there somewhere too!).

The Magic Onions - Friday's Nature Table

Natural Suburbia - Friendship Friday

Thanks for your recent kindly comments, I think I'm on the mend now and I'm planning on making my hands busy today (at the sewing table of course!)

Wishing you many blessings this weekend.

2 comments:

Nic Wood said...

Thanks for the links, another couple of great blogs for me to follow!

Glad you are feeling a little better.

Nic xxx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

I hope you bounce back quickly, loev Posie

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.