The Craft Circle


I heard about The Craft Circle from another doll maker recently and was naturally very keen to check it out. The shop is run by Juliette and is situated in Kingsville. She has all sorts of natural materials (the fleece selection is to die for!) for doll making, felting and knitting as well as hand made items.  She is a really lovely person to talk to and I was very impressed when she pulled out a mat and basket full of hand made toys for my daughter to play with while I browsed all the lovelies. If you're in the western suburbs of Melbourne it's well worth a visit, Juliette is happy to order in anything she doesn't have in stock.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the link. Do you think they do on line orders? They seem a little cheaper than Winterwood or is that my imagination.

zofia said...

I must stop by, thanks for the reminder Kel.

Gill - That British Woman said...

I love the hats they make so funky.

Gill in Canada

Gilly said...

ahh dont we all wish we had a shop like this in our area! Sounds like a gem :)

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.