A new Lil' Mim in the shop!


I'm on a roll with my dolls at the moment! This little lady is ready to attend a tea party.
Her cape and shoes are made from a beautiful raspberry hand dyed wool felt. The wool felt is from Winterwood. I made some cute little beaded clips for her hair.



Her hair is made with alpaca yarn, I love it, it's so soft! Her pettiskirt and matching sleeves are a tea party print from Retro Mummy. Her body suit is a navy and aqua spotted knit from Crafty Mamas.



        
                                                    She is in my Etsy shop now.

4 comments:

Carla said...

She is simply adorable. I'd buy her in a heartbeat if it wasnt for my other "indiscretions" this week LOL. I hope she find the perfect home.

DELiciousDesignz said...

So absolutely adorable, you are very clever

Kelly Casanova said...

Carla, I think we can all identify with crafty "indiscretions"!

Gill - That British Woman said...

she is a beauty.....

Gill

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.