A few art works

As there hasn't been a whole lot of crafting going on here, I thought I'd share some of my art pieces with you. All these were done in watercolour pencil, I hope to do some more some time soon.

This was a gift for a friend.



I was inspired by a french provincial work in an art magazine, so this one isn't strictly original, shall we say "strongly inspired".

This is the least original of the three, I did this one from an art book when I first received the pencils as a gift from my sister and wanted to try them out. The colours turned out beautifully.
I love the watercolour pencil as a medium, it's drawing and painting all in one - fantastic!

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

those are stunning pictures................

Gill in Canada

ayelet(nishale) said...

Your paintings are MARVELOUS!!!!!

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.