Tagged.....

By Ophelia, thank you for bestowing the honour upon me once again!

What is a very interesting fact about you?

I did ballet as a youngster for 6 years. One of my teachers wanted me to audition for a national travelling performance but my mother wouldn't allow it. I wasn't very happy about that!

What are two things in this world that you love very much?
God and my family.

What's the last thing you ate?
Porridge for breakfast this morning (note last post!)

Who is your favorite movie/book character?
Anne from Anne of Green Gables.

What is your favorite colour?
Don't have a favourite but I prefer "warm" colours to "cool".

Are you random?
No.

Do you have a totem animal?
Someone would have to explain what that is - I have no idea.

How many people follow your main blog?
69

What is your favorite animal?
I have a bit of a "thing" for alpacas at the moment!


Downhill or Cross-Country skiing?
No thank you.

Soda or water?
Water.

Weekends vs. School days?
Any day as long as it's a good one.

Trees or flowers?
Flowering trees?

REGULAR QUESTIONS

What is your favorite movie?
The Passion of the Christ.

What is your favorite book?
Lots, but a few would be:
Anne of Green Gables (the whole series)
Little House Series
Anything design or crafty that inspires me.
"Your Vocation of Love", Agnes Penny.

How long have you been on blogger for?
Almost 18 months

Who are you going to tag?
Romi Jade
Gilly

1 comment:

Romi Jade said...

Thanks for the tag! I haven't forgotten, will get to it soon as I have a chance!!

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.