Wow! Lucky me!

I love to get beautiful surprises in the mail, so I was thrilled to get a parcel from Marie from my second favourite country, New Zealand (Australia is my first pick of course!) I had mentioned to her that I'm interested in learning needle felting and she offered to send me some wool samples.
Her samples are extremely generous and will see me off to a very good start!

She also sent this cute little bird that she needle felted. There was an audible gasp from 2 year old daughter when she spied this, wool being her toy of preference.

Marie even included a hand written card with a picture of one of her lovely needle felted maidens. What a kind and generous soul! Have a look at her wonderful Etsy shop, there is a lot to love in there!

No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.