Blue Willow Cottage

I took a morning jaunt out to Blue Willow Cottage at Werribee South. The shop is in a beautiful old farmhouse (over 100 years old) surrounded by market gardens and has a lovely, homely feel. The photo above is the entrance (ooh, is that a fairy on the doorstep?)

I love the rustic feel of the place, the inside is just gorgeous, the walls are lined with quilts, it even has the original carpet! There are lots of fabrics, patterns, notions and everything a crafter could want.

If you're ever out that way its definitely worth popping in for a look.

2 comments:

zofia said...

I had no idea about this place, will check it out soon Kelly :)

Antique Rose Designs said...

Sounds nice I think I will make a visit and check it out. Take care Carol

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.