Saturday

I rarely buy magazines, however, a hospital stay is a worthy excuse for buying not one, but three of your favourite magazines! I've had these sitting and waiting, so very tempting to peep, but no! I loooove craft and lifestyle magazines, every visit to the library sees me with at least a handful, but naturally, competition for new editions is fierce.
Check out the cover of this months Homespun, wouldn't you be tempted to peep?!


Grass Roots - essential reading for suburbanites craving the country life!


I couldn't go past Handmade, especially when I spied the "triple pack". Who says clever marketing doesn't work?
I'm signing off for a little while now, those of you who visit here regularly will know our new baby is arriving on Monday. I'll be back as soon as I can manage (with baby pics of course!)
God bless you all and thanks for reading :)


5 comments:

willow and moo said...

I hope all goes smoothly on Monday. Wishing you all the best for the arrival of your sweet baby.

Btw, I love the new header on the blog! (maybe it's not new and it's been a while since I've been to your blog instead of viewing it via Reader?)

Kelly Casanova said...

Thanks Sara!
I just bought my first Antonia pattern after being inspired by your tops, can't wait to make one up.

zofia said...

Triple packs get you in don't they?
I love Grass Roots too! (comes from my dad) It's nice to dream...
Best wishes for tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you.

Unknown said...

I hope everything went well.

Sandy~Folkwood said...

Curls, I've been reading GR for over 20 years and am so happy that these days people know what I'm talking about when I mention the mag! Cover of HS looks great, might be tempted...

Congrats on becoming a mum again, Anna is beautiful!

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.