The Simple Woman's Daybook




I'm participating in this after seeing it on Tracy's blog recently and thought it was a lovely idea. If you want to participate you can go to The Simple Woman's Daybook.




FOR TODAY 31st of March 2009.




Outside my window.... Warm Autumn sunshine, the children and I just returned from a walk.




I am thinking.... Its lunchtime, thank goodness I got up early this morning and had bread baked before the children rose.




I am thankful for... God's constant loving care of me and my family.




From the learning rooms... English, Faith and Life, General Knowledge, colours and numbers (thats the children, not me!)




From the kitchen... Home made bread and tomato relish.




I am wearing.. Plain home clothes, long skirt and top.




I am creating... an embroidery, a table runner and a waldorf doll (not all at the same time, though!)




I am going... to try and produce some embroidery patterns to sell.




I am reading.. The "Little House Series", I'm on the Caroline Years at the moment.




I am hoping... For too many things to write here, "hope springs eternal".




I am hearing... The chooks clucking softly and the children chattering to one another as they go about their work.




Around the house... things are looking good, we had the carpets cleaned yesterday and what a difference it makes.




One of my favourite things... is to be with my family when we are all happy and well and all seems right with the world.




A few plans for the rest of the week... Homeschooler's group pet day where my son's rat will make an appearance, the usual homeschooling and home maintenance and hopefully time for sewing and designing.




Here is a picture thought I am sharing.. Its at the top, sorry I couldn't move it. Its a painting my Mother gave me for my 10th birthday. It was painted by a very talented artist friend of hers, a Mrs. Jan Barry.




No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.