Thats not what I envisioned!

Do you ever put hours of work into something only to have it not turn out quite how you wanted it? My second dd's first birthday is on Sunday, so I thought I'd be super organised and make her a softie type doll early in the week. Well the doll is finished, but guess what? She's a freak!!!! I can barely even look at her!
So..... back to the drawing board to make a more traditional doll, who is turning out rather nicely but I'll have to work hard to finish her before Sunday, especially as we are going away tomorrow and I have beading class tonight! Alright, I'm outta here to do some serious sewing.

P.S. I know some of you may be curious to see the doll that didn't work out, but my pride prevents me from showing it, I'm afraid you'll just have to use your imagination (think hideous).

No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.